I started thinking about what will be on my Christmas baking list for this year the other day, and got hungry for some cookies while searching! I pulled out my husband’s family recipe for No Bake Cookies and grabbed the ingredients. I hadn’t made these in a while and had forgotten how EASY they are to make! These are one of my go-to cookie recipes all year long. The guys were happy about the result, as I was too! So YUMMY!!! 🙂
Take a peek:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 tablespoons Hershey Cocoa
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 1/2 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cocoa and sugar in a separate bowl.
- Melt butter in large pot over medium heat.
- Add cocoa and sugar mixture and the milk. Stir constantly.
- Bring to a boil and then let it cook without stirring for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla and oats.
- Stir quickly and use a teaspoon to drop onto waxed paper.
- Let cool and EAT! 🙂