Super Bowl 50 was just a few days ago (Sunday, February 7, 2016), and my family and I were sad that our Pittsburgh Steelers did not make it there, but we still had a great time watching it together! The Denver Broncos beat the Carolina Panthers, and there were cheers all around for Peyton Manning on his second Super Bowl win with 2 different teams. The former Tennessee Volunteers’ player is so very classy, and this could have possibly been the last game of his career. Congrats to him!
Prior to the game, I spent time, with some help, preparing the food. We chose to make some our go-to foods like chicken tenders, tater tots and the always yummy mini crescent dogs (Pillsbury Crescents with cocktail-size smoked link sausages). Also, after watching a video from Tiphero on how to make Pull Apart Pizza Muffins, I decided to make these as well. They were so GREAT, and I think the hit of this year’s meal! So good! 🙂
I changed up the recipe a little bit, and you can see it below. You can view the original recipe and video at Tiphero.com.
P.S. The hole in the muffin to the right is where we checked to make sure it was cooked thoroughly. Enjoy!! 🙂
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 26 oz Bridgford Frozen Bread Dough, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 1/2 oz sliced pepperoni, cut into quarters
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray two 6 cup muffin tins (or one 12 cup muffin tin) with non-stick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add olive oil.
- Cut the rolls into quarters and add them to the bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix all together. Using your hands to mix worked great.The dough started to stick together, so we pulled it apart to mix all evenly.
- Take mixture by the handful and place in the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.