I just LOVE this dessert!! I made it over Easter weekend and everyone always enjoys it!! Hope you and your family will like it too.
Strawberry Pretzel Dessert Recipe
- 2 cups crushed pretzels (I left some whole and it really tasted great!)
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 9 oz. Cool Whip (one container)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 – 3 oz. packages strawberry Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 – 10 oz. packages frozen strawberries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons of sugar together and spread into a 13 X 9 pan that you have sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar together, and then fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spread over cooled pretzel crust.
- In separate bowl, mix Jello and boiling water until dissolved.
- Stir in strawberries and let it partially set.
- Then, pour that on the top.
- Chill and then serve.