I am all about making easy recipes that taste yummy!!! I love baking, but don’t have a huge amount of time for it. So, it is great when I find simple recipes with a minimal amount of ingredients. To add to that statement, I like using recipes that include items that I already have in my pantry.
This recipe for mini cheesecakes fits the bill for every one of my criteria!!! I found it in a magazine years ago, and it is so good, so easy and I had all of the items necessary to make this recently! I hope you enjoy them too! 🙂
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 – 8 oz. packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- fruit topping optional
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with foil liners.
- Place one vanilla wafer in each of the 12 liners.
- In bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla and sugar on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Pour mixture in each foil liner on top of the wafers. Fill about 3/4 way to top of tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pan when cool and then chill.
- Add topping if desired before eating. Enjoy!