I found a really easy dessert recipe at bettycrocker.com (click here to see the original recipe), I and wanted to share it with you. If you hadn’t noticed yet, I absolutely LOVE recipes that are very simple and very yummy too! 🙂
This Apple Dump Cake has three ingredients, and I love that I have found a recipe to make for when I need to use up apples that have been in the fridge for a little while. Plus, my guys enjoy it…that is a huge PLUS! 🙂 I hope you like it too!
- 4 cups apples – peeled and chopped
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the bottom of a 13×9 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Peel and chop up your apples and then place them in the pan.
- On top of the apples, spread dry yellow cake mix.
- Melt butter and then pour on top. Be sure to cover top with as much butter as you can. It will not be totally covered, and that it OK!
- Place in oven and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm. Enjoy!