If there ever was an easy recipe, this is it! If you have been reading my blog, you will know that I am all about simple and quick recipes. My family has been using this recipe for 7 Layer Cookies for as long as I can remember. They are so sweet and delicious. Plus, I usually only make them at Christmastime. Love them during the holidays!
I am giving you the recipe that I have from a family member, but I will say that I have changed it up myself over the years. For example, I add more chocolate chips than butterscotch chips. Also, I think these might be good omitting the butterscotch chips and adding peanut butter ones. I haven’t tried that yet, but think I will at some point. 🙂 Merry Christmas!!! Happy baking!
Plus, I thought I would leave some links to other Christmas recipes that I have posted:
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup coconut
- 12 oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz bag of butterscotch chips
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- 14 oz can Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- Set oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Use an 8X11.5 glass baking dish and pour in the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Blend and press down.
- Now just layer on the remaining ingredients in the order they are in. It is that easy!
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes.